This legal notice regulates the use of the website http://www.ibcc.clinic as set out below:1. Compliance with Article 10, Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and E-Commerce (hereinafter “LISSEC”).
Owner of the website: INSTITUTE OF BREAST CANCER CENTER, S.L. (hereinafter, “the Service Provider”).
Street address: Gran Vía de Carlos III, 86-5a
Postcode: 08028 City: Barcelona.
Tax No. (NIF): B-01904176
Registered in the Trade Register of Barcelona, at Volume 47460, Folio 150, Sheet 552539, Entry 12. Intellectual property and liability for contents.
- The intellectual property rights of the present website (http://www.ibcc.clinic), its source code, design, photographs, texts, navigation structure, databases and different elements are the property of the Service Provider, who is the exclusive holder of the exploitation rights of all kinds, and particularly the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and modification.
- None of the contents of the website, i.e. texts, design, works, trademarks, logos, source code or any other item subject to protection, may be used without the express permission of the owners. Any unauthorised use will result in prosecution by the rightful owners. Similarly, all trade names, trademarks and distinctive signs of any kind featured on the website are protected by law.
- The owner of the website will not be held responsible for any content on linked sites, as provided in Article 17 LISSEC.
- Users are not entitled to use the contents of the website, including their capture, reproduction and distribution, or use them for commercial purposes, or manipulate them and create derivative works, without first obtaining the consent or authorisation of the Service Provider.
Furthermore, any form of exploitation by any procedure of all or part of the contents of this website, other than the forms mentioned in the previous paragraph, will constitute an infringement of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the Company or the rights holder, and may cause the Service Provider to take all available legal proceedings and/or out-of-court actions to protect their rights.
Users are permitted to view, print and download parts of the web content only if all the following conditions are met:
- That the use is compatible with the purpose of the website.
- That the information obtained is destined solely for personal and private use. Any commercial use is expressly forbidden.
- That no graphic, icon or image from the website be used, copied or distributed separately from the associated text or other accompanying images.
The User undertakes to use the website and its contents and services in accordance with the law, this legal notice, moral convention and public order. Similarly, the User undertakes not to use the website or its contents or services for illicit purposes contrary to this legal policy, or for purposes harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or for purposes that might in any other way damage, disable, degrade or render inaccessible the website or its contents or services or prevent its normal use by other users.
The User further expressly undertakes not to destroy, modify, disable or otherwise damage the data, programs or digital documents contained on the website.
The Service Provider reserves the right to modify and update the information contained on the website, as well as its configuration, presentation and access conditions. The Service Provider further reserves the right to update the present legal notice without prior notice when legislation or circumstances so require.5. Limitation of liability
The Service Provider does not guarantee that there will be no errors or interruptions in accessing the website or its contents, or that it will be updated. However, the Service Provider will do everything in their power to resolve any error, disconnection or lack of updating that may arise in connection with the website.
Both access to this website and any unauthorised use of the information contained therein are the exclusive responsibility of the user. The Service Provider therefore accepts no liability for any consequence, damages or injury derived from such access or use by third parties.
Similarly, the Service Provider will not be held responsible for security errors or damages arising as a result of:
- A virus in a computer used to connect to the services and contents of the website.
- Browser malfunction.
- Use of outdated versions of a browser.
The Service Provider does not guarantee that the contents are free from viruses or other elements that could damage the user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents or files.6. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
The present policy is subject to the provisions of Spanish law. For any conflicts derived from its interpretation, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Barcelona (Spain), provided that this is not contrary to the provisions of Article 29 LISSEC.